The keys to happiness as suggested by Deepak Chopra:
• Being mindful of your body and listening to the wisdom of your body. We need to understand that the body is part of the Field of Universal Intelligence.
• Live in the present moment.
• Embrace silence by meditating and practicing deliberate creating.
• Relinquish your need for external approval.
• Relinquish your anger or opposition.
These are the first five that I remember as I listened to Deepak’s seminar on The Happiness Prescription. There is of course, much more material but I’m going to allow everyone to absorb the first five suggestions and unveil the rest in another blog.
For this Fourth of July Holiday Weekend, why not focus on these Five Happiness Principles and make this your Happiest Holiday ever?